Well, it’s official! The UK has made their decision, and we’ve officially changed our Facebook status to “It’s Complicated” with the EU!
Although we do sell our awesome tees all across Europe, we’re not going to let the results of the referendum stop us providing you guys with the best tees in the world!
In fact, this coming week, we’re going to be unveiling a HUGE new bundle of t-shirts, hoodies and funny aprons, with some incredible savings. So regardless of what your currency is worth, you’ll be grabbing a bargain!
Like many of us who aren’t fans of the #Brexit decision, don’t blame us. We voted for Kodos!
Your dad has been through a lot! Let’s face it, he’s had to deal with you as a child, so say thank you to him properly this Father’s Day; with a little help from CharGrilled.
We all know that fake smile your dad gives when he opens up a new pair of socks; or a tie he’ll never wear. So we’ve created a huge range of t-shirts, just for those dads who deserve something special on June 19th!
Want to buy something for yourself as well? All of our items are buy-2-get-1-free and come with FREE UK delivery, so grab yourself a cheeky little something on the side.
Click here to see our full range of t-shirts for dad!
DON’T MISS OUT ON OUR FINAL SLEIGH RIDE THIS YEAR
Need an item before Christmas? See our recommended dates to order clothing below:
- Friday 4th December: Africa, Middle East
- Sunday 6th December: Asia, Cyprus, Far East, Japan, Eastern Europe (ex. Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Monday 7th December: Caribbean, Central & South America
- Tueday 8th December: Greece, Australia, New Zealand
- Friday 11th December: Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland
- Sunday 13th December: Canada, Finland, Sweden, USA
- Monday 14th December: Austria, Iceland, Ireland, Portugal, Spain
- Tuesday 16th December: France
- Wednesday 18th December: Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Switzerland
- Saturday 19th December: United Kingdom
If you place an order after the aforementioned dates, we will not be able to guarantee that you item will arrive in time for Christmas.
All dates are based on the Royal Mail Latest Recommended Posting Dates for international orders. However, we will continue to post items after these dates in hopes that they make it under your tree!